Your initial visit will be tailored to your needs, a diagnostic approach will be chosen and treatment options reviewed. You and our doctor will choose the best course of action together for your healing journey.
1) Laboratory Testing
2) Physical Examination - PAP Testing available
Treatment Options Available:
1) IV Nutrient Therapy and Injection Therapy (Meyer's, Immune, Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), NAD+, glutathione IV's)
2) Ozone Therapy
3) Heavy Metal Chelation Therapy
3) Sublingual Immunotherapy for Allergies (SLIT)
4) Supplement, Medication and Diet Optimization
5) Near and Far Infrared Therapy
1) Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating, reflux, infectious diseases of the intestines.
2) Women's health, hormonal irregularities caused by polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), fibroids, acne, endometriosis, heavy or light menses.
3) Heavy metal toxicity.
4) Systemic infections requiring ozone therapy. (Lyme, Mononucleosis from Epstein Barr Virus (EBV)
"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
IV & Injections
30 Day Detox
Connecting like-minded people in a beautiful environment who want to learn more about health optimization and personal growth.
So you completed your genetic testing and want to decipher what it means. I'm here to help put it all together.
More info >